Phase 2.5 is here! Below you will find information on how you can visit Phifer Wellness Center. We have missed you and look forward to seeing you!
- Beginning Monday September 7th, a medical referral is no longer required to visit the indoor portion of our facility. A reservation is still required to visit any part of our facility. You CANNOT visit without a reservation. The doors will be locked, and we ask that you do not arrive early. We will open the doors at the time of your reservation. Each person entering the facility must wear a mask and participate in a wellness check consisting of a non-contact temperature screen plus symptom questions.
- You cannot make a reservation for any indoor activity until you reactivate your membership. All membership types need to reactivate their membership to participate. This includes SilverSneakers, Blue365, and Wellworx memberships. If you would like to reactivate your membership, please call 580-6600 or email email@example.com.
- If you choose to reactivate your membership, you will receive a 25% discount from your standard monthly fee. You will not be automatically billed, and we will only activate your membership if we hear from you at this time.
- You may still choose to only visit the pool and/or outdoor fitness classes for $5/reservation and not reactivate your membership at this time.
- There is a designated exit door for each area of the facility, and we ask that you don’t travel back to the locker room after your workout if possible.
- Non-members will not be allowed to use the cardio/weight room (2nd floor); however, non-members may reserve a pool lane and may attend outdoor classes for $5/session. We are accepting new memberships.
- During this time, our operating hours will be Monday-Thursday 6:00am-7:00pm, Friday 6:00am-6:00pm, and Saturday 9:00am-11:30am. We are closed on Sunday. Our hours for Labor Day (Sept. 7th) will be 9:00am-5:30pm.
- Group fitness classes (indoor & outdoor) will have a limited capacity, and there will be a $5 charge per class.
- You can utilize the pool for $5/hour. A reservation is required.
- All CrossFit classes will have a limited capacity and require a reservation. Current members may make class reservations through Wodify. If you’d like to join CrossFit, call our front desk for more information.
- Massage therapy is available upon request.
- All persons must wear a mask indoors when not exercising.
- We are enforcing physical distancing of 10 feet or more. We realize that the CDC recommendation is 6 feet, but while exercising, we feel 10 feet is more appropriate to limit the spread of any droplets.
- The hot tub, saunas, and steam rooms will remain closed until further notice.
- The showers and locker rooms are open, but you must always remain 6 feet apart.
- Racquetball court 3 will be limited to one person and a reservation is required. Members of the same household may play together.
- Racquetball court 1 will be a designated senior only (age 60+) workout space with a few pieces of equipment to provide a more private, less traveled workout space.
- The lobby area will be closed, and we ask that you do not gather.
- Towel service is suspended until further notice. Please bring your own towel if you would like to shower.
- Some machines on the exercise floor will be “out of use” to create space between members.
- All water fountains in the building will be turned off. Water will be available for purchase.
- A plexiglass barrier has been installed at the front desk to minimize contact during check-in and transactions.
- We have increased our sanitation efforts by wiping down equipment multiple times per day. We ask that you sanitize equipment after each use and wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon entry and exit of the facility.
We are committed to providing you with excellent service and abiding by the current executive order. Please feel free to call our front desk at 580-6600 with any questions or to get your online account setup!