Below are the most current facility operations:
- Fully vaccinated members & guests are no longer required to wear masks or maintain social distance.
- We ask that partially vaccinated and unvaccinated members & guests continue to wear a mask and keep their distance while at Phifer to protect themselves and others.
- Our operating hours are Monday-Friday 6:00am-8:00pm and Saturday 8:00am-2:00pm. We are closed on Sunday.
- Group fitness classes have a limited capacity and require a reservation. All classes are $3 per class or members have the option to pay $20/month for unlimited classes throughout that month.
- Children under age 10 are not allowed in the facility at this time. There is no family swim time until further notice.
- The sauna is open and available for use.
- The steam room will remain closed until further notice.
- The hot tub is open with a 3 person maximum capacity.
- The showers and locker rooms are open.
- Racquetball courts 1 and 3 are open and available for team play.
- Towel service is suspended until further notice. Please bring your own towel if you would like to shower or use the pool.
- All water fountains in the building are turned off. Water is available for purchase, or you can use the bottle filler option on the upstairs water fountain.
- We ask that you sanitize equipment after each use and wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon entry and exit of the facility.
Please feel free to call our front desk at 580-6600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.