Phase 3 is here! Below you will find information and a video on how you can visit Phifer Wellness Center. We have missed you and look forward to seeing you!
- Under the current executive order, we are open at 30% capacity! A reservation is not required to visit the upstairs workout facility. Each person entering the facility must wear a mask and participate in a wellness check consisting of a non-contact temperature screen plus symptom questions.
- We ask that all members scan in AND scan out to help us track our capacity accurately.
- Non-members are not allowed to use the facility, however, we are accepting new memberships.
- Our operating hours are Monday-Friday 6:00am-7:00pm, Saturday 8:00am-12:00pm, and Sunday 1:00pm-4:00pm.
- Group fitness classes have a limited capacity and require a reservation. All classes are $3 per class or members have the option to pay $20/month for unlimited classes throughout that month.
- We are prioritizing outdoor workouts. All aerobic classes are held outside if the temperature is 50 degrees or above, and it is not raining.
- A reservation IS required to visit the pool. You will not be allowed in the pool without a prior reservation.
- All CrossFit classes have a limited capacity and require a reservation. Current members may make class reservations through Wodify. If you’d like to join CrossFit, call our front desk for more information.
- Massage therapy is available upon request.
- All persons must wear a mask indoors at all times, even while exercising.
- We are enforcing physical distancing of 10 feet or more. We realize that the CDC recommendation is 6 feet, but while exercising, we feel 10 feet is more appropriate to limit the spread of any droplets.
- Children under age 10 are not allowed in the facility at this time. There is no family swim time until further notice.
- The saunas and steam rooms remain closed until further notice.
- The hot tub is open with a one person maximum. Members of the same household may use the hot tub together.
- The showers and locker rooms are open, but you must always remain 6 feet apart.
- Racquetball court 3 is limited to one person and a reservation is required. Members of the same household may play together.
- Racquetball court 1 is a designated senior only (age 60+) workout space with a few pieces of equipment to provide a more private, less traveled workout space.
- The lobby area is closed, and we ask that you do not gather.
- Towel service is suspended until further notice. Please bring your own towel if you would like to shower.
- Some machines on the exercise floor are “out of use” to create space between members.
- All water fountains in the building are turned off. Water will be available for purchase.
- A plexiglass barrier has been installed at the front desk to minimize contact during check-in and transactions.
- We have increased our sanitation efforts by wiping down equipment multiple times per day. We ask that you sanitize equipment after each use and wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon entry and exit of the facility.
We are committed to providing you with excellent service and abiding by the current executive order. Please feel free to call our front desk at 580-6600 or email email@example.com with any questions or to get your online account setup to make reservations!